About the Clinic
TouchESA.com proclaims an all-in-one solution for the approval of emotional support animals (ESA). The website has been featured in Modern Dog and Modern Cat Magazine.
- TouchESA.com lists a number, email address for contact, and their location.
- The website also links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Note: Before trusting any website make sure to contact them and check the validity of their credentials.
Housing and airline ESA letters cost $49 each, while together for $30 each.
The website also offers a payment plan where customers can pay $9.99 a month for three months (a significant upcharge from the standard letter plan prices).
A legitimate operation charges enough money to ensure a high-quality medical professional.
How To Get An ESA Letter?
TouchESA.com describes a three-step qualification process for an ESA letter.
- First, customers have the option to choose from three different payment plans.
- After payment, customers will take a free qualification test to see if they are eligible for an ESA letter. TouchESA.com says the exam is quick and easy to complete.
- Next, customers meet with an in-state therapist who reaches out to the customer.
- TouchESA.com says the matches are made based on the answers given in the evaluation test. The inconsistencies in these answers seemingly raise red flags about the legitimacy of the operation.
- Finally, TouchESA.com asserts all information protected by law and the recipients.
What people say…
- The low-cost letter assumes the company does not have an authorized medical professional who takes time to interview each prospective patient for qualification purposes.
- A search for TouchESA.com on the appropriate Medical Board website does not turn up much information. This means there are seemingly no medical professionals associated with the website that are verified.
- Blog posts about the effectiveness of dogs and cats as emotional support animals and stress relievers are listed. But posts appear to stop after late October 2018.
- TouchESA.com has been the recipient of several negative reviews that cast the entire operation negatively.
- Reviewers claimed they took customer money without sending any letters or documentation.
- Others claimed the phone number and other contact avenues are not active, leading to trouble with information about orders that have not arrived.
- According to other Yelp reviews, TouchESA.com has not been responsive to requests for refunds.
- Information about the physical address is not verified, according to some reviews.
Be the first to leave a review.