About ESA Letters
There are rigorous requirements for legitimate emotional support animal (ESA) documentation. Several clinics and similar services are in the business of assisting with ESA letters.
One such clinic is RegisterServiceDogs.com, and this piece is a review for RegisterServiceDogs.com. Is this site legit? A scam? Will you get your money’s worth with a legit ESA letter? Find out this and more in this in-depth RegisterServiceDogs.com review.
About the Site
RegisterServiceDogs.com, now running under a new name, USDogRegistry.com, claims to register service dogs, emotional support dogs, and therapy dogs. You will find a detailed description of the many benefits that come with having these types of dogs on the site. There is also a list of syndromes and conditions that an emotional support dog or therapy can help one overcome.
What You Get
The site claims to offer services related to service registration, therapy, and emotional support dogs. RegisterServiceDogs.com claims that it helps to register your dog into a national database and allows you to verify this registration. The other primary offering on the site is the kits that RegisterServiceDogs.com hypes as a must-have for anyone with emotional support, therapy, or service dog. The kit includes a dog tag, an ID card, and a vest, in addition to the “certificate of registration.”
The kits range from $79 to $199. RegisterServiceDogs.com mentions no money-back guarantee. The site only lists a return-policy, which covers exchanging items within 15 days from the time of purchase.
Legit or Not? A Closer Look at RegisterServiceDogs.com
So much stands out about the site that should make you want to close that tab really fast. Our RegisterServiceDogs.com review covers the following justified objections.
- There is currently no legitimate database for service, therapy, or ESA animal registration-which calls into question the service offered by RegisterServiceDog.com.
- The site keeps referring to the “US Animal Registry,” which is not a legit organization.
- The site has no information whatsoever on ESA letters. The site lists as a certificate are no substitute for an ESA letter.
- RegisterServiceDogs.com lists no physical location or phone number. It only has an online form to fill out. Quite a huge red flag, this one.
- The site provides no information about the qualifications or biographies of its employees.
- According to the site’s listed process, at no point do you get to speak to a medical professional.
- RegisterServiceDogs.com focuses on selling their kits-which includes items that your dog may not necessarily require.
- That the site has rebranded under a different domain name in itself does make RegisterServiceDogs.com even more suspect.
- RegisterServiceDogs.com demands that their certificate needs yearly renewal.
- The site lists no clauses, calling into question the website’s legitimacy and the operations the site is running.
The objections presented in this RegisterServiceDogs.com review is real and verifiable. You can also compare notes with other user experiences and thoughts for RegisterServiceDogs.com.
Legitimate ESA Letter Services
Don’t allow yourself to be scammed out of your money by illegitimate and unscrupulous sites only to make money.
Having a legitimate ESA letter allows you and your ESA animal to enjoy legal protections and privileges. Get yourself one from a legitimate clinic or website.
You can tell a legitimate clinic or website using the following criteria.
- Such is home to licensed medical professionals who will speak to clients seeking ESA letters. A licensed medical professional signs a legit ESA letter.
- Legitimate ESA letter websites list several contact methods, have a physical location, and are upfront about who works at the company and their qualifications.
- Legitimate ESA letter websites offer comprehensive money-back guarantee and refund policies.